only a suggestion...

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Albus

only a suggestion...

Post by Albus »

Hi guys,
me, like others players, select automatic confirmation of games. I think this is fast way to validate game and avoid sometimes the person forgot to confirm a game.
But the problem is the wrong reported games. Like a game played with a fake "cangaceiro". My sugestion is: it's possible the site create a option to me recieve an email in every single game that a person report against me? Like the TUS site...
my regards!
Evito
NNN member

Re: only a suggestion...

Post by Evito »

I believe this has already been discussed in a different topic. You can use Steam, Skype, NNN website or any IM program to verify that you are actually playing the right person untill Team17 will start using a proper login system.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

that email thing sounds cool, I always wanted every wormer to have a working email address.... :)
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Oh i missread the suggestion :P
Albus

Post by Albus »

I edited my profile kilo with my email adress... can I recieve an email of any game against me?
Sometimes happens mistake in reports... and sometimes we don't see that. But if I recieve an email, wich I often open to see my messages, i'll see any report game against me and check to see if it's all right.
Albus

Post by Albus »

IMO would be better only automatic confirmation of games, to avoid the lazy people that don't validate games. But, this idea, only with the idea to recieve an email of any report against the person, to anybody get a fake or wrong report (score etc).
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

as soon as I have developed that function. Just question of years... :)
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Albus

Post by Albus »

Oh no :( it would be so usefull :(
I recieve an email with a new post in forum... recieve an email in a report is too hard to develope? Sorry, i'm noob in those kind of things...
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

I guess it’s not about difficulty, but about time, Cangaceiro.
Albus

Post by Albus »

Ok...
well, I had the option of automatic validate my games. And now I turn it off. Because I think automatic validate turn fast the things. But sometimes I saw a wrong report against me, and the possibility of wrong scores etc... só I'll come back to use the option to validate by myself.
Or another idea should be not automatic, but an email come to you that you have a game to validate. Because I open my email more times then enter in this site. I just was thinking an idea to make the things more fast. But you guys (admins) know what is better to the site atm.

ps: pls some admin validate my game with zoky, he forgot to validate and is kind of inactive now.
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Or you could just visit NNN website once a day, you will see all new reports highlighted upon log in. :)
Albus

Post by Albus »

ye, sure dude :wink:
Was just a sugestion... no big deal. :)
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

"Because I open my email more times then enter in this site." for example i using my email one, two times in month to delete 5 milions of spam messages :D "comment posted" from NNN too :P it's only needed for register on new pages..so for me it could be another spam messages
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

You’re using your email wrong, Tomek.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

I just don't need it for other stuff.
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving