Confession

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Evito
NNN member

Confession

Post by Evito »

Hey all. Just tought it was time to tell who i really am. Most of you already know who i was from day one :P It's TerRoR. (Dont hate me guys) Just wanted to play fresh under a new nickname without the bullshit of my old nickname hanging over my head. Never meant to make it into a big drama on forum neither :P Just wanted to play incognito. Zoky, Tade, i hope you two forgive me for the forum dispute but it was mostly acting. :P :twisted: Anyway GL and HF!

PS: ONL anyone? :)

PPS: Is there a possibility TerRoR can be removed from the clanlist and Evito added? I'd like to represent NNN under my new name.
Kayz
NNN member

Re: Confession

Post by Kayz »

You don't say? I was just trolling you believing you were a newcomer, wb lel
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Ofcours i knew you were trying to trick me Kayz haha :P
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Your gamestyle changed though, but still the same nice creative ideas xD
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Man you gotten so much better since the old dayz :P Amazing.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekD9oKkalTI 1:58

Yes!
Of course I knew. I just had no idea......................
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
khamski

Post by khamski »

"Guess who's back.. back again..." ))

Anyway... anyhow... Welcome back, mate! :D
You said you came back for long, so i hope at least that is true!

Have fun :!:
I insist.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

good to see you didnt change :)
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

"
Tomek wrote:yes but i'm intresting.. Now I know this guy better and i changed my opinion who is it..dunno that time will confirm us or not but for me it's 100% terror..rusty terror ^^ his creative,gamestyle tactic,holy, complains,netherlands..maybe I'm wrong but for sure it's not new player.
"
Make a special award for me! :D
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Complains? did Terror ever complain?! :O
Tade
NNN member

Post by Tade »

I said to myself:"i will not play with this guy until we somehow find who he is". Now when i know i am glad we can play again, for old times.

ps. you missed CWT because of your stubborness :?
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

It's ok :P I never lied when i said it was never my intention to join CWT
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

Evito wrote:Complains? did Terror ever complain?! :O
i meant your justifications about shape bad day etc..don't be mad but as i remember you was a little cry boy when something didn't work in your game :P and Evito was same
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

I agree i was like that but i dont see why u'd say i'm still like that :) I hardly ever say i'm having a bad day or blame bad shape. I do, however, would say stuff like omg and what have you, if i make a mistake :P I don't see this as the same. Show me a replay of where Evito is being a cry boy and i will say you are right :P (I hate talking about myself in third person..) If you are talking about our first game that i was totally not into it, it had it's reasons and i think i stated those. But didn't have anything to do with being a complainer. (As far as i remember) PS: my previous post was sarcasm ;) This is perfect example of why i played under a new name ;) Peace :!:
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

you get it wrong mate :) hmm how to explain it well..I didn't calling you cry boy now.I watched almost all your games and then i have learned you from gamestyle and manner writning on chat during the game that's all :) chuvash is silent, Kayz is so talkactive,another one is nasty etc..I didn't played lot of games with you in past but was enough to think that evito is rusty terror.. I wanted to write in our game "hf terror" but you were angry on players because of this suspicions and i wasn't sure :P peace