So tadeusz has won his last 48 games huh?

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Pellefot

So tadeusz has won his last 48 games huh?

Post by Pellefot »

So tadeusz last game we played i won 2-0, why is that game now erased from your history? Last gamne says you won 2-0? anybody else noticed this?
Kilobyte
NNN member

Re: So tadeusz has won his last 48 games huh?

Post by Kilobyte »

we dont understand.
http://www.normalnonoobs.com/AvsBstatis ... z/Pellefot
if you won, then you two might have reported it wrong. But in your last game Tadeus did won.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Kilobyte you didn't pay attention to this case then :/. The game got deleted, so of course it's not in the statistics...

Pellefot the problem is, that you didn't play vs tadeusz. You played vs Afina who faked tadeusz, she got banned from this site.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Pellefot

Post by Pellefot »

Ok thats sad i was just about to post the replays, im on the computer i used for playing now. Thing is he/she didnt play out of normal, standard good player, but i had a good game. He/she ragequit and when i saw the 20 to 0 perfect record tadeusz had for this season i assumed thats why he got so mad and quit.
The "Win/lose streak graphicon:" show hes won his last 47 games? With my game being removed i was sure he was cheating/missreporting games. Ive beat him before see and hes not THAT good...

I don't know whats what now at least ive disabled the auto-validate feature and ill be more careful, maybe require player to write in the shoutbox here before playing so we know its them? You have to be logged in to your account here to use that right?
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

Kayz wrote:Kilobyte you didn't pay attention to this case then :/. The game got deleted, so of course it's not in the statistics...

Pellefot the problem is, that you didn't play vs tadeusz. You played vs Afina who faked tadeusz, she got banned from this site.
Nice that we're able to find out that tadeusz has been faked. But, just because I was following the comments about that game, how has been discouvered that was Afina who faked tadeusz?
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

She admitted it. But I don't understand the fuss about his winning streak, if he'd stop avoiding the top players, this would change rapidly ;)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
zoky

Post by zoky »

if u ask me..i rly dont care who will fake another player..every1 can stop and avoid that..we will have more situation when som1 lose and he will say...eh that was not me..and u will delete game?pelefort was spend his time,and now he got nothing...its not fair..
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Well we are still waiting for Tomek's response..
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

you don't need my response..I made a mistake because i was sure that Afina is Pellefot ( sorry Pellefot I never saw you in ag or league just missed it) that's why i banned this account too..but whatever I don't have admin rights anymore so do whatever you think is rightly..I just think that we need to find a idea to avoid this stupid situations with fakers..but your idea Pellefot with writning in shoutbox before onl game is good.
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
zoky

Post by zoky »

every1 need use own grave and flag...u can use chat,skype,facebook...i rly dont care if some1 fake any1..
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

grave and flag everyone can set same as team name..skype and fb sounds a little not comfortable, but chat is fast and sure
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
zoky

Post by zoky »

tomek try fake my grave lol
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

You can't extract flags and graves from replays, you could make a screenshot, but that would look a bit different I guess.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
khamski

Post by khamski »

Instead of "Autoconfirm off" thing i propose creating some kind of a handshake system on nnn site.
So you play your onl game only if you are logged in nnn site and handshaked with your opponent (tick some radio button).
If someone played game without it it is not valid.
Put it in the rules and ta daa problem solved.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

isnt it simplier just not confirm a game, and report here?
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"