Why my oponnents don't need confirmate my games?

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Albus

Why my oponnents don't need confirmate my games?

Post by Albus »

Hi, i'm here to report a weird thing that happens with me.
When I report a victory against someone, the result appear w/o my oponnent confirm anything. Why this happens with me?

ps: btw... just a doubt that I would like to know. If a person dont validate a game, what happens? The game disappear, or what?
Korydex

Re: Why my oponnents don't need confirmate my games?

Post by Korydex »

Automatic confirmation of games can be set in settings.
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

cangaceiro wrote:If a person dont validate a game, what happens? The game disappear, or what?
When you submit your report it goes to the base of game reports. When your opponent confirms the report (no matter manually or automatically) it's validated and displayed on the news board.
Albus

Post by Albus »

kukumber wrote:
cangaceiro wrote:If a person dont validate a game, what happens? The game disappear, or what?
When you submit your report it goes to the base of game reports. When your opponent confirms the report (no matter manually or automatically) it's validated and displayed on the news board.
Yeah, but if he take too long, like weeks or a month... the game will be always waiting for him to confirm? Just curiosity.
Albus

Post by Albus »

Korydex wrote:Automatic confirmation of games can be set in settings.
I thought automatic confirmation was not a setting by default... because I helped my friend to register in ONL, and when I report against him, was automatic... and i'm sure he didn't set to be like that...
zoky

Post by zoky »

cangaceiro wrote:
kukumber wrote:
Yeah, but if he take too long, like weeks or a month... the game will be always waiting for him to confirm? Just curiosity.

i quess it will not take one month,and u can ask admin to confirm game
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

"Why my oponnents don't need confirmate my games?" I dont understand, the opponents needs to confirm :) dont worry, admins can see and force-confirm the unconfirmed games.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

If you failed to notice yet, this place is all about friendship and mutual respect, people leave automatic confirmation because they belive that other players won't abuse it. At least it pleases to think so. :lol: