little biatch

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Const

little biatch

Post by Const »

i had a game with lb and said before my first turn that the map i chose, was a map that i allready played in onl yesterday evening.
cause kayz said i have to decide nothing here in onl and i got all that bann warnings i didnt know what to do and played but lose cause i didnt really
felt like that was right. i also tried to argue with lb about it.

i want to void that game its not legal to play a map 2times normally if the host notices the other player should agree with a rh
Attachments
2013-06-06 19.01.56 [Online Round 1] @vesuvio, LittleBiatch.WAgame
(70.25 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
LittleBiatch

Re: little biatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

You asked me if I wanted to rh, I said I don't care ;)
It's more that you fucked up your 1st turn...
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

You hosted a game, you picked the map, you lighted the bulb. Nothing to discuss here.
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

It goes from "still play?" to "if u ask me i'd rh cause i played it before" to "this is bs blablabla". Man the only problem here is that you fucked up your 1st turn and then lost, I'm afraid... ;)
Const

Post by Const »

i selected the map? nope. i used the one wich was in and notcied that i allready played it in onl game. a mistake. u could say 1:0 for lb cause of wrong map
but i said it for my first turn. it was no real game for me to play cause of that map.

if you dont understand that im sorry
and u didnt care about that i didnt want to play a map 2 times lb not more
and i do not have the right to force u to rh
but 1more time the admins show that if i play they ask for its not good for me :)
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

You wouldn't complain if you'd have won the round... Obviously butthurt again.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Let me tell you one thing. You want everybody to think how well you play. But every single time you try to force yourself a win with ridiculous reasons of some comma in rules, it only shows that you are afraid to play the actual game, because you are not confident in your ability to win. As simple as that. The more you try to get wins like this the more your so called "skill" lowers in eyes of people. Good luck, pro.
Const

Post by Const »

thats incredible !! 1more time you show that you taking you as admins is impossible and playen under the trust of this is impossible and i all stop it immediantly again.
you still not understand nothing. case closed u won lb congratulation for your win.
if i had been u i had done the same to beat me

just as weak as all the others including the dadmins hf
and nice evening

ediut: alone the fact that i said it before my turn and dint take my turn serious is a proof enough. but its ok im done with it now allready and for all times :D
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

You asked me if I wanted to RH I said it's ok to continue because I didn't give a fuck that you played it yesterday. It's not like it's an important PO game or something... You asked it first to be nice and I appreciate that, but then I managed to win and that's the problem here. The "still play?" becomes some "I don't want to play it twice blablabal". Of course you lost the whole game just because of that wrong map and it's just a cheap win for me :roll:
Const

Post by Const »

its not the problem it wasnt the problem from begin of the round if i win it i still had thought thats shit
but go and and show me your minds
Const

Post by Const »

if u read my chat again maybe u notice that i care for things like t hat and if u watch games of me u probably notice that i didnt play like i normaly do.

second time this crap is happening and second time under flag of admins i just learn out of it. next time i use white flag and tell you that i allready used gthe map like u fishes have to be handled
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

Yeah you should have white flagged in the first turn and we would have RH. But you asked me if I wanted to play it despite that and for me it was ok to continue.
And I guess you lost the second round because you played only with 5% of your overall capacities :)
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Agree with LittleBiatch. It's as simple as that. You played, your own fault. When Mablak played and lost because of the plumber, happens, he still played, he didn't just surrender and asked for rm.
If you play, you play. End of case. Now I don't care what you think of us admins, but every single person in this thread tells you that you're wrong. And you still insist on it. Fine, do it, but not here.
"second time this crap is happening". Why you open a thread for every single round you play? If you don't like the admins, why you consult them?
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Const

Post by Const »

u just confirm that u are not smart
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

There, you got your jule back. Now everyone happy he is unbanned again? He continues writing bullshit, insulting the admin group, and opening threads with complaints, only because he lost a game.
It's ridiculous, we know you are crazy, but this is no excuse anymore. I am tired of your bullshit, will ignore your threads in the future. Do what you want, nuthouse guy.

Edit: Sorry for that outrage, but I don't like to be insulted after being consulted. It's just ridiculous.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see