Fantomas (case solved)

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Fantomas

Re: FANTOMAS

Post by Fantomas »

he's the replay you all want to see. I still don't know why...
Attachments
2013-06-04 18.38.24 [Online] HostingBuddy, vesuvio, @ONLxFantomas.WAgame
(99.48 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

So, you lost first round and had your last worm waiting for cows on the bottom of the map in second one. And you ask to void the game? Just really.
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

his blocked worm goes next and he's got no sw. it's of course very hard to notice
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Not helps you a lot unless you have an armag, but I checked the replay twice, you did not have it. :o
If everybody else also think I'm wrong, ok then. I stated my opinion, cheers.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Jule had ropes and cows. After fantomas's shot, fantomas couldntve runaway from the cows.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

he couldn't attack me with cows with his blocked worm
Const

Post by Const »

"Hostingbuddy IS a "spectator". If he hosts for you, and only one guy drops, it's obvious it was him who dropped. Only other option would be, hostingbuddy or jule drops, then in jule's replay you can see everyone else dropping. HostingBuddy DIDN'T drop --> Fanto's drop. Obvious case. Closed. Win for Jule."

thx
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Why are you still discussing? You can see in Fantomas' replay that HostingBuddy and jule disconnect, but HostingBuddy didn't disconnect. In jule's replay only Fantomas disappears. It's 100% clear that Fantomas dropped alone. The spectator rule applies always, even if the spectator is just a bot.

Thanks a lot Fantomas, accusing jule he did not change, though it was YOU who dropped. No matter what jule might have done in the past, he's right here.

Another stupid drama though you are the guilty one here. I am not saying that you dropped on purpose, but alleging jule after his ban after seeing you couldn't win the round is just fitting, isn't it?

And wow his blocked worm is next? Oh wow! What about opening him? You want to kill 4 worms in one turn, I wanna see that!
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

I wasn't aware of the hostingbuddy spectator issue. Just said it looked very suspicious to me.
Kayz, could you please delete the report jule made? He should be warned for this, second time he makes a report of an unfinished game without another player's and mod's consent.
Kayz
NNN member

Re: Fantomas

Post by Kayz »

I did. I already told him on skype to stop this nonsense reporting. Finish the game, and use hostingbuddy again or a third person. And maybe you should be warned for assuming that jule did this drop on purpose without any proof. "2nd time I got this problem.." Yes right, your history of drops is not clean, either, Fanto. And now again.
Fantomas wrote:I wasn't aware of the hostingbuddy spectator issue.
sounds like
Damn you got me...
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Fantomas wrote:I wasn't aware of the hostingbuddy spectator issue.
and?
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Const

Post by Const »

wtf fantomas i reported cause u said u dont wanna game on!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Fantomas wrote: [...]The timing was very suspicious.
Yes it was. You were the suspicious guy :P
Fantomas wrote: 20:58: ONLxFantomas> I'll get you banned again
20:58: ONLxFantomas> I'm sure you did the drop on purpose
[...]Same moronic attitude as before.
[...]And it's the second drop with jule since I returned. I had no connection problem with any other player, only him.
Maybe you should just shut up? You dropped, you have no right to accuse anyone of dropping without a proof. Warning goes to you. "I'm sure you did the drop on purpose" xD
I don't see a moronic attitude of jule there. He might have it elsewhere, but not in this case. You were the moron...
Jule only asked normally "Do you accept a 2-0", and you directly rage. Ridiculous behaviour..
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

Okay, I apologize. It is a big surprise that the drop was from my part. I've had immaculate connection and no drops with any other players, only with jule the game before, hence my suspicion. At that time, it really looked like he did this on purpose to enrage me. Jule, I wait for you in ag to continue the game.
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Was it bo5?