Explanation

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Const

Explanation

Post by Const »

ich bin im nachinein sehr traurig so einfach gebannt worden zu sein, wegen ein paar "beleidigungen" die in zb in der tus liga nicht schlimm wären.
begründet wurde es damit dass es kein schönes klima sei. ich habe aber niemanden einfach so und grundlos beleidigt. ich finde es schwachsinnig
eine person zu bannen und so zu tun als habe diese alleine schuld.
es ist bekannt dass ich mich einige male mit ein paar spielern wörtlich in die haare gekrigt habe und jedesmal soll ich der schuldige sein.
ich spiele sehr viel onl (bis zum bann) und zwar soviele spiele dass der prozent satz indem es drops gibt bei 0.1%(fantomas) liegt und der prozent satz
der spiele in denen ich nachher stress habe auch bei unter 2% liegt. von daher ist dieser bann schwachsinn.

es ist auch schwachsinn einfach zu übersehen wie oft mich gewisse menschen bei jeder gelegenheit als schuldigen darstellen und mich disrespektieren oder sich
über mich lustig machen (kukumber, tomek, tade)
das ist das drama der streit mit tomek resultiert aus seinen kommentaren. der streit mit kukumber resultiert aus seinem verhalten mir gegenüber.
ich finde es SEHR SCHWACH von einer gemeinde die von athmosphäre spricht, ausgeschlossen zu werden und gleichzeitig vorher wochenlang von einem nnn member
diskriminiert worden zu sein.
ich habe in der vergangenheit mehrmals versucht mich bei kukumber zu entschuldigen und mit ihm onls oder funner zu spielen. er hat meine entschuldigung nie angenommen,
außerdem kickt er mich grundsätzlich aus seinen spielen..
dennoch wird ihm nicht verboten sich in meine angelegenheiten hier in der onl einzumischen, obwohl es offensichtlich ist, was er tut.
er verdreht ja sogar absichtlich fakten aber bezichtigt mich des analphabetismusses. seine kommentare im fall boro waren mehr als eindeutig.
fantomas verhalten war auch einfach lächerlich, dropt ein spiel macht man rh. bzw geht ins forum wenn man wirklich so ist. aber man fängt nicht an
im forum von kid und quitten zu sprechen. tatsache ist, er hat mir vorgeworfen ich habe ABSICHTLICH DAS SPIEL gequittet, er hat mich auch im snooper
beleidigt.
mir tut mein verhalten leid. aber es ist wohl verständlich.
ich möchte mich von der onl verabschieden wenn ich tatsächlich gebannt bleibe und lieber in der tus weiterspielen.
außerdem möchte ich wie joschi das mein profil gelöscht wird.
Kayz
NNN member

Re: erklärung

Post by Kayz »

Translation:

I am very sad afterwards to be banned like this, because of a few "insults" which won't be as severe for example in the TUS league.
The reason was that the climate wasn't nice anymore. I didn't insult anyone without a reason or just like that. I think it's stupid to ban a person and act like he alone is guilty.
It's well known that I had problems with some players and every time I was assumed guilty. I played a lot of ONL until the ban and so many games that the amount of drops is like 0.1 % (fantomas) and the amount of games where I have problems is about 2%. Therefore the ban is ridiculous.

It's also ridiculous how you overlook how some people call me guilty in every situation and disrespect me or make fun of me (kukumber, Tomek, Tade).
The drama with Tomek resulted about his comments (this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1321), the fight with kukumber resulted on his behaviour towards me. I think it's VERY WEAK of a community which promises a nice atmosphere, to be excluded while being discriminated by an NNN member for weeks. I tried many times in the past to apologize to kukumber and to play ONL or funners with him. He never accepted it, furthermore he kicks me out of his games all the time..
However nobody forbade him to meddle with my ONL matters, though it's obvious, what he dos.
He even twists the facts but calls me an illiterate. His comments in the case vs Boro were more than clear.
Fantomas' behaviour was ridiculous, too. If a game drops, you usually rh or you go into the forum and discuss it. But you don't start to talk about "kid" and "quitting". Fact: He assumed I quitted the game ON PURPOSE, he even insulted me on snooper.
I am sorry for my behaviour. But it is comprehensible.
I want to say goodbye to the ONL if I indeed stay banned and will play in TUS league.
Furthermore I'd like to get my profile deleted like Joschi in that case.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
zoky

Re: Explanation

Post by zoky »

man they can unbann u,i rly dont care,but u need ask ur self,who will play with u when u have problem with players...why do u think that fantomas dont have skill and u have???man there is no many difference between U,fantomas,me,tade,viks etc...in this league atm we have chuvash and kayz who r best...then u have big group of players who r equal...but no in ur head its not like that...u told me that "i am not opponent for u"...wtf????????problem is in ur head,and u MUST start respect another players
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

OK guys I dont know whats exatly the reason with this Vesuvio ban (I've heard that He lipped off or something). Can You unban Him if He will promise that He wont do it again ?:)
He's a worth player so would be nice to bring Him back :P
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

It's not a lifetime ban, he's banned till the end of the season.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Rafka, but he is not going to ask it, right?
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Jago

Post by Jago »

Hey guys, I come to talk about Vesuvio because personally I have good things to say about it, it seems a good player, who practices fair play, plus there's never any dispute or discussion, on the contrary always nice, hopefully you can remove the banner soon, as it is a very active player in the league and in my opinion not worth being suspended so long, perhaps a warning would have sufficed.
Greetings from Mexico!
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Jago wrote:perhaps a warning would have sufficed.
He's had enough of warnings.
marjano

Post by marjano »

guys pls unbann vesu, hes a good man, peace and love !
chuvash

Post by chuvash »

My opinion - Vesuvio have not best behavior, and he really writing too much shit in chats and forums... And I told to him too that he must thinking a lot before write something. But in same time he have not baddest behavior. Some others ONL players looks not better. I know that zoky can be rude sometimes too, but no one admin don't banned him. I remember how bad was Fad, but moreover he became NNN member. And I know Kayz can be really rude too, especially if he losing, and I had conflicts with Kayz not once, and he said sorry after some time. But why Kayz didn't banned himself to end of season? So I think vesuvio deserve for 2nd chance too.
Sorry for my english
lovEvilution
NNN member

Re: VESU - Unbanned

Post by lovEvilution »

Look guys I get it, Vesuvio can be a smartass. But I think almost everyone here has been at one point or another. I enjoy playing Vesuvio and I hate to see talent leave ONL. I really think he should deserve a 2nd chance, I feel that the mods have taken something personally which is fogging up there decision making.

GIVE HIM A CHANCE GUYS - We should have each others back here :D.
Const

Post by Const »

so for now it looks like no player in onl wants me stay banned its only a few admins and fantomas. i have to say im out of here because i dont play for those admins.i play for myself and my friends here. i tried to join the tournament today but couldnt take part even if few players said i should. i got insulted by 2 admins and they said that they are happy that im gone.
kayz behavior also twist in skype etc he acts like we d be friends and he said he liked my text and now its just thruth that he is an idiot.

i think sum1 like kukumber shouldnt have the right to still talk here in this topic such a nonsense cause i allready said why he does. and still no admin says sumthen to it.
there is no admin who cares and there is no1 who does right decisions. its just a few idiots who want to force people. best example is joshi
they are poor and thats wwhy im gone

thx for your opinions m8s
Const

Post by Const »

also not a single admin said sumthen to my explaininig . its just sad how you do here
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

and insulting back, and backstabbing, thats not the way to handle these things.
And thanks for writing things here what supposed to be secret.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Const

Post by Const »

wouldnt you be angry if u got banned for insults wich u made cause u got insulted and got misstreathed?
i explained why. wouldnt u be angry if there is a tournament and players say let him play but kayz and kukumber say
we happy when u gone or what a relief :D
its no insulting from me its your unfairness and force abuse !
---

im rly asking myself who are the people who want to bann me?
there are not so much people in this clan who are #****

i can see only 2-3 and those 2-3 people act like its the decision of ALL admins and the hole league
im not even angry anymore about this shit. i hope admins change soon
most people dont recognize this cause they have no confrontations!
Last edited by Const on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.