Explanation

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Kilobyte
NNN member

Re: Explanation

Post by Kilobyte »

lets try to start it again.

Jule vs Boro. Boro left, but Jule tried to replay that game. Jule told him he cant delete the old game, Boro reacted "noob". Since then Boro didnt say anything. Jule won.
Fantomas. Well, disconnected games leads nowhere....

Jule:
"those salads have no brain". xDDD Please NOT THIS. Dont be surprised to get banned.

But I do think we were too quick. I would remove the ban, BUT THE smallest mistake, and put it back!
Jule, if you have problems, just post here the fact itself, and keep the bad feelings. Throwing shit back wont solve anything, ignore will better.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

I smell some cluster B personality disorder.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

ok, Jule is unbanned. Maybe some hates me, some not, but we made this decision too quick. But the first bad move, and got the ban back. Jule! "Keep the shit inside, be silent outside!" If somebody is idiot, dont play him anymore, and just communicate the facts!!
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Const

Post by Const »

ok fine. but i hear no word of excuse here and i do not read anything about those insults of some persons here wich were done in this discussion thats sad :(
and thx for all the people who helped n kilo :idea:
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

and no doublepost! There is an "edit" battnnnn!!!!!!
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

It's funny, how you still think someone should ask your forgiveness.
LittleBiatch wrote:I smell some cluster B personality disorder.
Wow, just read the description of that at wiki, you really know those things :mrgreen:
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

could you detail it to me? ^^
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

What exactly? :)
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

the "I smell some cluster B personality disorder."
Const

Post by Const »

i smell more insults kukumber.. and yes i have some psychological disorders correct im a little dysfunctional.
but i got enough money to have a good life so i dont worry so much about it gucci :D
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

LittleBiatch wrote:I smell some cluster B personality disorder.
But also a hint of Cluster C :).
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Const

Post by Const »

go on insult its np
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Cluster B (dramatic, emotional or erratic disorders)
Not to be confused with Type B personality.

Antisocial personality disorder: a pervasive disregard for the rights of others, lack of empathy, and (generally) a pattern of regular criminal activity.
Borderline personality disorder: extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self-image, identity and behavior often leading to self-harm and impulsivity.
Histrionic personality disorder: pervasive attention-seeking behavior including inappropriately seductive behavior and shallow or exaggerated emotions.
Narcissistic personality disorder: a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. Characterized by self-importance, preoccupations with fantasies, belief that they are special, including a sense of entitlement and a need for excessive admiration, and extreme levels of jealousy and arrogance.

Extract from wiki, Kilo.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

ok, I thought its related to "cluster grenade" or whatever
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

I don't say it as an insult but some things make me think you may share some narcissistic/histrionic personality traits.