tomek :)

Post by Const »

20.01 18:15: NNN`Tomek: JOIN :#AnythingGoes
18:15: vesuvio> lets onl
18:15: NNN`Tomek> go f uck yourself
18:15: vesuvio> what fzcj yur self ?
18:15: vesuvio> lets onl pussy
18:16: NNN`Tomek> be prepare for ban and btw i don't play with morons

i just wanna show you this. because i think its important to understand. tomek can insult me. other ones did it too. and he thinks i get banned. and calls me moron. but he doesnt wanna play me :)
i just wanna say one thing to everyone.
you know that im a friendly player and i do never insult as long there isnt a real reason for me. as long i dont get insulted im more than kind. the most here know and if you ban me i would be very sad about it. because im more often online than tomek kukumber and tade together. i think i do love ONL and its players more. and i think i DO respect more players here.

look at tomek he says im a moron calls me anothe taner and says im talken bullshit etc isnt it clear that i get mad?
ban me and i dont come back ever again ban me and break my hearth folks. cause its not fair

and think of this: some here might think im stupid , thats ok. im not the bulder of the lamp or sumthen but i got my pride and exactly now itis important for me to fight for it. if i did it right, or just like a child this time. im not sure. and i dont care for now. because it is important.
i know lot of you and normaly i have stress with no1.. and i think if you see a round of sum 1 that liked it you just dont get in the thread to write it sucked !!!
3 people did that to me and they just dont wanna understand what i liked about it. the fact that i won a 100er with 43 usen fbs and sheep 1 r wtf how oftn to repeat that xD
i just thought it was cool didnt know that 3guys just would come to piss on my knee

im a friendly person and i do respect every 1 but in fact the league rules say sumthen about respect and tomek tade and kukumber broke this rule so i did,

ban me and im off here 4 ever. if u think ooh NICE Man than i was wrong here so
Zemke
NNN member

Re: tomek :)

Post by Zemke »

Well, you don't have to be prepared for a ban.