crazy round

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Const

crazy round

Post by Const »

i had a nice round with zoky today, just wanted to show that i skill can play but in onl i try to brake my style a bit down and make it better even if it looks weird losen games.
well zoky ty for this awesome round
Attachments
2013-01-18 12.54.47 [Online] zoky, @vesuvio.WAgame
(120.28 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
Tomek
NNN member

Re: crazy round

Post by Tomek »

Sorry friend but i haven't seen nothing awesome in this game :P every turn was a mistake so idk what was cool :/ maybe I'm too demanding but...
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Const

Post by Const »

plz :lol: ? "everyround was mistake" u silly ?

just for example i beat a 100hp worm with a 43worm and i had 1rope left but if thats nothen specical :P imust watch ur rounds agaist kayz to understand u better that 3:0 ^^

i took last rope and girders. i used both firebombs. i had to use that chute and i killed with last weapon i could and made exactly 63dmg including fd ... maybe u didnt recognize

Edit: Stop making so many doubleposts. It's really annoying
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

every turn was a mistake* Zoky know it. My rounds with kayz was 500 times more intresting than this even with 3-0 because i failed 3-4 times at the end of round not all game..I don't understand your excitement..Nevermind
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Const

Post by Const »

u mean every round of zoky was a mistake? well to that i have no opinion. that ur games with kayz were interesting is your own view and i wont comment it too. but u did to my
so i d say u have no clue about what is good and what not. i can do all your moves with 2fingers u never did sumthen i couldnt do. but do my finish move . but oh ye u lost every round cause of 3.4 mistakes its ok my friend

i watched first round , it was totally boring Edit: Keep your provocations for you. nice hide . in sec round u just surrendered ^^ ok im done with last round inwich u say u lost your concentration and shit. man u rly think these rounds where interesting ??? i d never say this if u didnt front me and my round wich i liked!! i won a match wwith hard positions and with 3-4 agaist 6worms. and if zoky says it was full of mistakes maybe just because he did a lot of them. i can understand he say that its just logical cause u lose every round cause of mistakes if u wouldnt do none the positions would decide who wins, and i mean with no mistakes the best done turns like skunk or pile with kills. girders fbs and so on. think about ur stupid comment and next time just say nothen if u disagree im done with that it happened sec time that u critizise my rounds and
i think its just aweseome that i did this. watch how i won it again and maybe u ll understand whyi think it was good. if zoky wouldnt say it was full of mistakes he just had to be honest and say yes i was totally overwhelmed with the situation :D
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

Edit: If it's too much for you, why post at all, Tomek?
Tade
NNN member

Post by Tade »

Agree with tomek. Round is not awesome at all. Watch chuvash-kayz couple dayz ago and that is great rounds.
First you miss everything can be missed: first sg plop, then homing plop, then kami plop, and shugar at the end dyna self kill.
And your awesomeness trow 2 petrol and block him and that is wow?
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

Exactly Tade.I had really good games with Zoky or other players so i know what I'm talking about..Jule you could add a comment in game replays not writing a stupid post.You almost loose against Muk- a newcomer,good 4 you that he doesn't know what he should do with his 4 worms during sd..Edited the provocations out
Const

Post by Const »

tade and tomek u build blablabla! u beat me with 4worms? ok lets do this =) awww ye yesterday i asked u for onl but u didnt answear right aww. and what u talk is the biggest bullshit ever
still for me it was awesome cause after my fail kami i ploped the worm with lg with a girdered one. my missle fail i changed up with rope and 1 sec nade even i f i ploped that worm too i won the round. and ye the petrols and girder were good cause i won the round with 43 worm agaist 100. and 1thing tomek. i knew u would right that . i knew u would right to much shit to read u make me feel like god or sumthen :)

and what u talk about that i dont understand the game tomek i beat kayz 3:1 :D and i beat other good players aswell if u tell me im bad in this its like you would say you are good in this. ye u beat mablak last time with more luck than andy brain aplause
Const

Post by Const »

ah and i lost muk cause sometimes i just dont play like i could play cause i rly DO play this game. for last month almost every day i know alot about it :) and i know that im better if i have a few breaks and sleep but i didnt but still played onl and still beat him even if i played shit if i were u i just had surrendered in that cave

and for those who not included to this stupid silly hate stuff of tomek:
i liked my win agaist 100hp worm out of very bad positions out of more than half less energy points. if u watch the round u ll notice that my sheep made the 63hp damage exactly including fall damage and the worm really fell far. t´hrue my shotgun hole and thrue the drill hole zoky made. maybe other players understand a bit more what i think was awesomem here. but anyways admins plz delete this thread i think i dont wanna argue about this ne more.
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Tomek wrote:bla bla bla too much shit to read this
This.
Tomek wrote:another taner for me
And this.
Const

Post by Const »

"You don't understand a game,tactic,moves, etc thats your problem, so stop writing a shit please! you trying to comment higher level of playing than you,thing about it or you will be another taner for me"

that was the best u said. and i read it again and i must say u said maybe im too demanding yes u were. and ye i kinda get to mad about it. but read what u say than. i have no clue about tactics and the game and you play on a higher level thats really funny man

im not bad tomek :)
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Thread closed. It smells of bullshit. Senseless provocations from both sides.
deleted several insulting and repeating posts. Stop spamming, Jule.

First warning. Just ignore the provocations.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see